- Respecting your Privacy and Safeguarding your Information
- To help me improve customer service, your information helps me to effectively respond to your service requests and support needs. The relationship I have with my customers is very important. I will always respect your privacy and I will always protect the information you provide to me. I will never make available my mailing lists, telephone numbers, billing information or e-mail addresses to anyone. The information you provide to me is only for the purpose of processing orders and requests during day to day business.
- What information do I collect?
- I collect information from you when you register on my website to fill out the contact form. When ordering or registering on my site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or email address. You may, however, visit my site anonymously.
- What do I use your information for?
- Any of the information I collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience (your information helps me to better respond to your individual needs)
• To improve my website (I continually strive to improve my website offerings based on the information and feedback I receive from you)
• To improve customer service (Your information helps me to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
• To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
• To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, I include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- How do I protect your information?
- I implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
- Do I disclose any information to outside parties?
- I do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist me in operating my website, conducting my business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. I may also release your information when I believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce my site policies, or protect mine or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Third Party Links
- Occasionally, at my discretion, I may include or offer third party products or services on my website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. I therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, I seek to protect the integrity of my site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- Terms and Conditions
- Please visit my Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of my website at http://www.theconsumersgroup.com/terms_conditions.html
- Your Consent
This policy was last modified on 16 March 2016