Bob will reveal inside secrets on how to get a mortgage loan even if the banks turned you down
Broker and owner of Consumers Mortgage Consumers Realty, Bob Mallison is a 35-year veteran in the finance industry. He is licensed as an Enrolled Agent to represent clients before the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). He is also a Certified Financial Planner.
Bob will reveal inside secrets on how to get a mortgage loan even if the banks turned you down. This is his 20th year of having a weekly live radio talk program where he speaks about the local and national Real Estate and Mortgage Industries. In addition Bob speaks before civic and social groups and hold public seminars, discussing such unique topics as complex financing, loan modification issues, short sales, tax issues, credit issues, foreclosure, bankruptcy, and income real estate investing.
Bob is a GRI REALTOR who employs a staff of professionals to assist. Bob brings financial discipline and a broader understanding of investments to his clients. He is a member of and a former state director for the California Association of Mortgage Brokers. Bob is also a member of four Southern California Board of REALTORS. Bob is an enrolled agent to represent tax payers before the Internal Revenue Service. He is a Certified FHA Specialist and a Short Sales Specialist following a period of intensive class work and textbook training.
Be sure to catch Bob’s radio programs Sunday mornings from 7:30 AM to 8:00 AM on KHAY 100.7 FM from Ventura, California and Christian Radio KDAR 98.3 FM airing every Thursday afternoon at 2:30 PM and Saturday from 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM. Bob is experienced, knowledgeable and here to assist you in every way possible.
“If you have the following problems, I can help to solve them. Banks turn down half of all loans. You are not the only one in need of help.”
- How to settle collection accounts.
- I am a VA –what is available?
- I have little money- what help is out there?
- I had a serious financial event, bankruptcy, foreclosure, car repo, late payments –Any help for Me?
- I need to but out my partner, what options.
- FIRST TIME INVESTOR- I own my home want to buy a home for investor. Special program.
- VA- Streamline refinance
- FHA streamline refinance
- I owe more than house is worth, what are my options? Almost 10% of loans are this way.
- I am self employed and have enough income, but can’t prove it to the bank.
- Plus many more
“Please feel free to contact me. All consultations are free.”
Graduate, REALTORS Institute
Enrolled Agent Licensed to Represent Tax Payers before the Internal Revenue Service
Real Estate Broker licensed by
- California Department of Real Estate
- Certified Mortgage Consultant
- Certified Financial Planner
- Certified Business Counselor
- Certified Short Sale Negotiator
- Accredited Buyer Representative
- Certified Pre-Foreclosure Specialist
- Certified Short Sale Specialist
- Certified FHA Specialist
- Certified Negotiation Expert
- Certified FHA Manual Underwriter
- Former State Director, California Association of Mortgage Brokers